There's nothing like the excitement and giddiness from receiving a fairly long awaited shipment of crafty goodness! I am quite pleased with the goodies that came in the mail today. I don't think I've ever seen so much distress ink in my life!
For this purchase, I decided to complete my set of mini distress pads so the sets that I got were kits 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 . Those have the colors as follow:
- 7. Old Paper, Weathered Wood, Worn Lipstick, Wild Honey.
- 8. Ripe Persimmon, Crushed Olive, Tumbled Glass and Dusty Concord.
- 9. Stormy Sky, Frayed Burlap, Dried Marigold, Forest Moss.
- 10. Tattered Rose, Squeezed Lemonade, Iced Spruce, Bundled Sage.
- 11. Shabby Shutters, Festive Berries, Tea Dye, Milled Lavender.
- 12. Brushed Corduroy, Chipped Sapphire, Aged Mahogany, Pine needles.
I also got a new stack of chipboard for my books, Derwent Aqua brushes, some wooden hearts from Studio Calico and a FISKARS's Stamp Press which I can't wait to put to good use!